Note: Hunters and those who accompany them will need their passports to enter Tunisia
4 Stars hotel in Hammamet (All inclusive).
• Each day the hunters group will be taken to a new hunting territory.
• Depending on the hunting grounds, the hunting teams departure will be between 4 a.m. And 6 p.m. daily.
• Transport to hunting areas is granted.
• Lunch at the hunting scene with an on-site prepared hot meal.
• Hunting grounds are located at distances varying between 10 and 120 km.
• Our hunting is natural but we cannot guarantee the results.
• Rubber boots or leather shoes, raincoats, wool in December.
• Number of allowed cartridges is of 350 per hunter.
The hunting week includes three days of hunting:
Day 1: Arrival, assistance / Airport, transfer to the hotel
2nd day: first day of hunting
Day 3: 2nd day of hunting
Day 4: 3rd day of hunting
Day 5: Departure.
TIPS FOR GOOD HUNTING STAY
Book well in advance to enable us to select hunting territories and book hotel rooms.
The following information is necessary and required at least 20 days before the arrival of the group (4 to 12 hunters).
* HUNTER: Name, Date and Place of Birth, Occupation, Nationality, Address, Passport number and date of issue.
* GUN: Mark, Number, Size, Number of time.
* COMPANION: Name, date and place of birth, address.
• Group leaders are invited to communicate all information to each hunter
The hunting season of thrush is scheduled on December 16 until the first week of March each year.
• The hunting license is only valid for 3 hunting days.
• For any additional stay please contact us well in advance.
• In case of last minute cancellation, fees are required to cover the costs already incurred.
• A passport is required to enter Tunisia for hunters and guides.
• Each hunter is entitled to ONLY one weapon under Tunisian law.
• Prohibited: Rays guns, guns and automatic recharging
• In addition to three shots
• The shooting buckshot.
• Allowed hunting games for tourist hunters are: thrushes and starlings
• woodcock and deer shooting is strictly prohibited under penalty of prosecution.
• Hunting in snow times is prohibited (snow days will not be refunded or replaced).
Accompanying going to hunting grounds
- 100€ Extra day
Accompanying not going on the hunting grounds
- 55€ Extra day
EXCLUDED FROM OUR PRICE:
- Airline tickets
• tips (15euro / day / hunter)
• cartridges (0.50 euro)
NB: the stay is to be paid in CASH on arrival at the hotel
Before leaving for the hunt.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
* Assistant at arrival and departure
* Transfers on arrival and departure
* Hunting license and weapon license
* Insurance of hunters and gatherers
* All inclusive accommodation in a 4 * hotel in Hammamet.
* All normal alcoholic beverages